Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Fall y'all!


Wow!  It is October already and kids have been back in school for almost two months.  This means I have been back in my in my craft room.  The “Artist is at Work” sign is posted on the door!

Fall in the air I have been inspired by the colors of the season and the wonderful new stamp sets from Stampin’ Up!  I have so many wonderful blessings in my life and I am grateful for every single one of them ~ including you.

This is what I have come up with for September’s Card Class.  
Do you like it?
My thanks to Yvonne Metz, Kellie Anyn Paxton
and Maureen Albert for their inspiring ideas.



8 cards for $24 ~ 2 each of 4 fabulous Fall designs

I will close with two quotes:

No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.  James Allen

Properly thanking those who have helped us is becoming a lost art.  You will leave this class with 8 beautiful Thank You cards to have on hand for when the moment is right to send a Thank You note.  Lovingly crafted with your own hands – the recipient will know you care before they have even opened the envelope.  Don’t put your newly crafted cards away – use them.  Moments of to show our gratitude are all around us.

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.  Oscar Wilde

Thanks for visiting ~ leave a comment.  I'd love to hear what you think.
~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment