Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Great American Scrapbook Event

If you live anywhere near Arlington, TX and you love learning, shopping, cropping or anything to do with paper, tools, stamps and gadgets you'll want to know about this: The Great American Scrapbook Convention

Thursday, June 2nd to Saturday, June 4th
at the Arlington Convention Center

1200 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011
www.arlingtoncc.com
Parking at the Convention Center is $5.
Admission: $12 at the door, $10 in advance, paid online.

Shopping Hours:
Thursday, June 2, 2011: 10:00am - 6:00pm ** Special PREVIEW shopping hour from 9am - 10am; requires additional purchase
Friday, June 3, 2011: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday, June 4, 2011: 9:00am - 5:00p
It's not a Stampin' Up! event but it is bound to be tons of fun! Last summer my friend Connie brought back tons of goodies to show me after she attended The Great American Scrapbook Convention. I had never heard of Tim Holtz before then. Maybe I was living under a rock or something. I think she even went back for a second day. Well, this year, I am going on Friday with Connie and a few other friends. I do not like going to new places alone - and shopping is always better with friends. It has been a long time since I attended something this BIG. I went to the Houston Quilt Festival several times before kids. I am excited that this event is within easy driving distance and I can be home in time to put my children to bed.
Hope to see you there - along with 1000's of my other BFFs.
~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment