Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Soul Sisters join create juices in June


Wow! What a way to loose track of time. I think I have caught up with myself, finally.

We had Ryan's birthday, his First Holy Communion, baseball games, thunder storms, cat scan, school field trips, orthodontist visits, two mental health days, found Cooper a new home, field day, doctor visits, Memorial day, awards ceremonies, class parties, last-day-of-school, and The Great American Scrapbook Event.


Here are the cards for my June class. Shannon and I both designed two cards. Can you guess which two are mine? Come to either of our classes and take home 3 each of the four designs for $20 or FREE with a $35 catalog order.



I hope the wait was worth it!!! This month Shannon and I each designed two cards for a combined card class. You get two designers for the price of one! Lots of techniques & tricks, ribbon & rhinestones, and shimmer & shine! You will make 3 each of the four designs for only $20. Think what you'll save over shopping at Hallmark! OR get them all for FREE if you place a $35 catalog order with us.

We look forward to seeing you at either of our homes next week!

~Kim
check out our Soul Sisters blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment